I’m a little bit late with this post but please forgive me.
I have been nominated for The Versatile Blogger Award by ourmulticolouredlife. I’m really thankful to you. I really love her blog and her writing style. 🙂
Here are the rules for accepting this award:
- Display the award certificate on your website.
- Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented your award.
- Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers.
- Drop them a comment to tip them off after you’ve linked them in the post.
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
Oh! man this is tough. Selecting some interesting facts about myself is like you are asking me to pick out my favorite song of Lana Del Rey. Anyways, let’s get going cause i’m wasting a lot of your time and testing your patience. 😉
2. I’m obsessed with net surfing.
3. Whenever I’m out for shopping, I always prefer brands. I feel it defines the aesthetic sense of one’s taste. 😉
4. I like watching musical movies and my favorite one is Mamma Mia!
5. I hate pink but most of my clothes are pink. (Sigh! tragedy) 😦
6. I cannot remember people by their first name.
7. I’m in love with Novak Djokovic. 😉
It’s time for nominations now.
So, ladies and gentlemen hold your breathes. The nominees for The Versatile Blogger Award are as follows :
suzywordmuser: Her poems and taste in music is worth appreciating. I like the way she pours every feelings of her heart with words and music.
FreeUrCloset: Their each and every post is filled with lots of tips about fashion and trend.
Healthy Glow Nutrition: Her blog deals with the health issues which should be acknowledged by the people.
apuginthekitchen: Her recipes are easy to follow and tasty when completed.
Scott Williams: He’s a great observer and writer.
gooseyanne: I love reading his blog it’s filled with lots of experience and wise wisdom.
qiquan: His works makes me feel close to the nature and it’s unselfish beauty.
I know list is not too big but these are worth to checkout.
Once again I would like to say thank you to ourmulticolouredlife for the award.
Presenting award is like a medium through which you really appreciate and trusts someones’s writing or work. 🙂